Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (closed for Federal Holidays)
Address: 1500 Highway 2, Suite 337, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Phone: 208-265-7974 Fax: 208-265-1457 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administers activities designed to ensure the financial stability of the County while improving quality of service and safety of employees and members of the public.
- Works with the Board of Commissioners to mitigate risk through the development and implementation of best practices policies and procedures.
- Provides support for the County's insured programs for property, liability and workers compensation; interfaces with the County insurance carriers.
- Oversees all tort claims against the County.
- Ensures adherence to all applicable local, State and Federal safety regulations and laws.
Public Incident Report
ADA Notice and Grievance Procedures