Are Bonner County Boat Ramps Open for Use?
- The boat ramps are open as of now for recreation use. However please follow guidelines laid out by the Governor and maintain social distancing.
What Launches are you able to launch at low level?
Pend Oreille Lake
- The two Bonner County launches that are accessible to launch at low pool are Garfield Bay and Hope Boat Launch. You can launch a small craft from Laclede and Bonner Park West at low pool, however, it is not advisable.
- Pringle Park is another option for launch a boat but does not have a dock at low pool.
- Bonner County launches Slee Street and Coolin are not advisable to launch from low pool.
- Priest Lake State Park, Indian Creek launch is a good option for launching a boat. Be advised that it is a fee launch and only open for day use at this time.
- Forest Service launches and campgrounds are closed until July 1st.
Can you camp at the launches?
- Bonner County launches are all DAY USE SITES ONLY; NO CAMPING ALLOWED.
- If you are looking to camp, Garfield Bay Campground is still scheduled to open the weekend before Memorial Day. All Forest Service Campgrounds are closed.
Bonner County has a commitment to enhancing safe and enjoyable recreational experiences on the waters, in the parks and upon the trails of Bonner County.
For questions or comments please contact:
208-255-5681, ext. #4
A county maintained campground. There are 29 RV camp sites and 15 tent sites; sites are available for $15 and $10 a night and can be reserved by calling (208) 255-5681 ext.4 or visiting ReserveAmerica.com.
Enjoy time on Bonner County waters – they are spectacular!
As a boat owner or operator, you are responsible for your safety as well as the safety of your passengers.
Boat Responsibly! For more information see the links for Facebook and Twitter below:
Keep Eurasian Watermilfoil and Zebra Mussels out of our waterways.
Be responsible and wash all boats and trailers before launching.