Bonner County, ID
I Want To...
All Departments

Public Records Request

Idaho Code 74-102 provides the public the opportunity to review or copy public documents.  You may review this section of the code on the State of Idaho’s web page .

Public Records Request Form

If you have a public records request for the Commissioners Office please send it via mail at the following address: 1500 Highway 2, Ste. 308, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864, or FAX your request to 208-265-1460.

All other other public records requests should be addressed to the appropriate department/office.