Bonner County, ID
I Want To...
All Departments

Applications & Forms


Building Location Permit

Certificate of Compliance

Complaint form

Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment

Conditional Use Permit

Family Exemption

Flood Development Permit

Home Occupation

Miscellaneous Application Forms

Modification of Terms

Planned Unit Development

Request to Examine Public Records

Road Vacation (vacate right-of-way/easement, or, vacate platted areas or platted rights-of-way)

Shore Land Development Form

Special Use Permit

Stormwater, Grading & Erosion Control

Subdivisions & Platting

Title 12 Text Amendment

Vacation Rental


Zone Change