Jury Service is an essential element of our judicial system. Trial by a jury is provided as a constitutional right. Serving on a jury is one of the highest privileges and responsibilities of citizenship for your community and your Country.
Jury Reporting Information
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN…
to be sure you have read all of the pertinent jury reporting information. If the information below does not appear to be updated, please call the jury message line at 208-265-1477 or 208-290-4993.
SCHEDULE CHANGE: None
Panel 8 - Jurors for August
REPORTING NUMBERS: 293 through 397 and any jurors with a Thursday Reporting Schedule
Trial Date: Thursday, August 22nd
Instructions: Please check the jury website on Wednesday - August 21st after 6:00 pm for further reporting instructions.
ALL OTHER REPORTING NUMBERS FOR AUGUST
Please check the website on Friday - August 23rd after 6 pm for the week of August 26.
* Jurors with a Special Thursday Reporting Schedule know who they are - it does not apply to all jurors. These jurors have special circumstances and would have received a different reporting letter from the Jury Office. They are not following the instructions on the Order to Appear that was sent with the questionnaire to most jurors.
Jurors are expected to be available from the first day to the last day of their month. Jurors may be assigned more than one time during their month of service. It is very common for the numbers to climb to Reporting Number 400 and then wrap back around to Reporting Number 1 and begin again. You should not assume that just because you have been assigned to a trial that you are finished for the month. Please contact the Jury Office if you have any questions about this to avoid a failure to appear for trial situation.
Reporting Times for Jury Service
Reporting time may vary between 7:30 am and 10:30 am depending on the court schedule and the nature of the jury trial. Though jurors typically report for trials in the morning, there are times when jurors may be asked to report in the afternoon. The court schedule is very dynamic and reporting times cannot always be determined by the time you check in on Friday evenings. The Jury Office will always instruct you to check back the evening before your trial is scheduled for further reporting information.
JURY SCAM ALERT
The Jury Office has been notified of a potential Jury Service Scam in our area. The Bonner County Jury Office would never make a threatening phone call to a juror and/or demand payment or request personal information for jury service non-compliance. The caller may even identify himself/herself as an officer you may know. We have a very small community. The Sandpoint Police Department and the Sheriff's Office would not contact you and ask you for personal information either. DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE. If you think you have been part of a jury scam, please contact the Bonner County Sheriff's Office non-emergency dispatch number at 208-265-5525 and call the Jury Office at 2208-265-1443. If your issue is not resolved, please let us know immediately.
- Jury Commissioner: Daranee Mullaley Humrich
- Assistant Jury Commissioner: Jackie Hall
- Phone Number: 208-265-1443
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Bonner County Courthouse, 215 First Avenue, Sandpoint, Idaho, 83864
- Map to Courthouse
- Public parking is available in the lot South of the courthouse
- Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays